Sunday, June 15, 2008

Look What I Just Got-Precious!


I am a bit late in posting this I actually received this at the beginning of the week. This is a personal swap I did with a wonderful gal named Sally S. Visit her blog at: Lydia's Lineage you will not be sorry. I can't even tell you what a blessing this was! I was filled with such joy at this token of friendship Sally! It just took my breath away. Isn't this just lovely? I love the worn blue hankie, buttons, strips of material and ribbon! All things I just love, but then take a look at this old fashioned image, it is so tender, a picture of true friendship and sisterhood in Christ. I am so honored! You made my week. It has been a busy one so even to take a moment and gaze upon this lovely piece of artwork really gave me a relaxing moment of reflection. Thank you dear Sally...I can't wait for our other swap too. Many kind thoughts of you, Heather

2 comments:

Sally L. Smith said...

So glad you like it. I, also, can't wait to see the little book from you. Blessings on your class tonight. I pray God will give you the words you need. I'm putting you lovely on my blog today! Hugs, Sally

Laura Kirste Campbell said...

I was just admiring Sally's beautiful artwork on her site! She came to visit me, I wonder if it was through you? I thought of you when I saw her art, I thought you would love all the ribbons, lace and soft romantic feel.