Thursday, November 19, 2009

Love and Joy Come to You...

I have been a busy little elf in my workshop studio! I am so delighted to bring some new things to you this holiday season.

I have 2 new E-patterns: Salvage Savvy Pincushions and Jeweled Heritage Ornaments and one new E-booklet: The Gingerbread Cottage of Faith Study and How-To, isn’t that exciting? I am filled with smiles these days. I love it when the Lord in His loving kindness brings it all together, it is always amazing to me!

I hope these get you in the gift giving mood. I have worked to make a quality product at an affordable price. Here is a what is new on the website.

Another exciting announcement is that the New Christmas edition of Girlhood Home Companions are being sent out the day after Thanksgiving.

Don’t forget that there is still time to participate in my first ever blog give away! All you have to do is comment on my blog, tell a friend to comment on my blog and finally, go over to Remembrance Press and leave a comment there too. I will then collect all the names and draw one lucky winner on....oooppps! Due to technical difficulties on Remembrance Press' site we are extending the give away Yiiipppeee-I-ay! So I won't draw until Monday Dec.7th, hurry tell all your friends there is still time to enter!

1 comment:

Lovely Linda said...

Hi Heather - Look at you girl! You are a 'wealth' of creative inspiration and I love seeing what you are up too! Congrats on you publishing and on your e-projects - with all that you do Heather, you are totally amazing! I will keep coming back to see what you have happening - you inspire me!!
PS...we found abirdnest in our verandah...complete with chicks - aww - I will try and get a photo for you...I know you love nests!
God bless you Heather! {{{HUGS}}}