Friday, November 13, 2009

Party On! Another Sneak Peek project!


Another SNEAK PEEK! This is another project I will unveil on the 15th at the LOC Fall Release Party. I used LOC stamps, card stock, re purposed cashmere sweater, beads, lace, velvet ric rac... oh I am saying too much you will just have to check back and see!

Have you ever been working on a project and with every little detail you add it seems to unfurl itself? It seems to bloom and get better and then you get more excited, so you want to keep creating and not do laundry... uh hummm... ooops! True confession.

Well this was one of those projects. It has been taking up much needed brain space and I was finally able to devote some time and energy to it. It is the end of something I started last year and I hope to have the pattern and instructions up on my website, The Patchwork Heart, Co. for purchase just in time for the Christmas season! YEA! The best part is that I have used LOC stamps from the New Fall Releases! It will be an e-pattern so you pay-download- and go, art and crafting just got easier!

2 comments:

Laura Kirste Campbell said...

Ooo, this is so yummie, Heather! Tasty bite! I can't wait to eat the whole thing!! Hee Hee!

Lovely Linda said...

Owwww - you leave me wanting more Heather - this is intriguing!! Can't wait to see it! See you at the party!! God bless you! {{{hugs}}}