Saturday, May 14, 2011

What Have I Been Up To?

Good question!
Oh blog land I have missed you so! I have spent quite a bit of time taking care of business at home. I have found that I am only able to do so
many things at once. Can you relate? So rather than fight it and collapse in frustration and defeat, I am choosing more wisely. This means less time on the computer and more time in real time- kapish?
But, I have been up to some fun projects that continue to keep my creative heart pumping. Remember my mixed media altered bird book Livre d'Oiseaux? Well it will be exhibited with the Puget Sound Book Artists! If you are in the Pacific Northwest in the South Sound Region please come and visit!

Puget Sound Book Artists Opening Reception

Thursday, June 2, 2

011, 4:30-6:30 p.m.

Exhibition Dates: June 2 –July 31

Collins Memorial Library, University of Puget Sound
Tacoma, Washin
gton

http://pugetsoundbookartists.org

Please note: This summer, the library front entrance is closed for construction. Temporary access will be
on the east side of library building, in the library parking lot by the loading dock. Entrance is down the ramp.
Library Hours: http://www.pugetsound.ed/libraryhours.

No comments: