Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Proctor Arts Fest 2011

Yep! It is that time of year again. I am busy getting things ready for the Proctor Arts Festival
this coming Saturday, Aug. 6th, 10:00 am-6:00 pm
located at N. 26th and Proctor, Tacoma

This is a great local festival and there is always fun for everyone! Great local artists, juried art exhibit, the farmers market, food, music, pet parade, fun fest and family stage just to name a few. Do you need more reasons to come? That right there is the perfect Saturday for family fun!
Here are a few pictures of my booth from last year of
I hope you will stop in and say hi!

My Oldest and my helper for the day!


Some artwork and wares

More re-purposed little pretties!


1 comment:

Monica said...

Hi Heather,
it looks like you're going to have fun!
Thanks for stopping by and for the very nice words you left me, they were greatly appreciated!
Monica.