Saturday, December 31, 2011

Out with the Old and In with the NEW!


Life is full of changes. New year. New Journal. New ways to spend my time.

Things are changing...I am changing, which is a good thing. I am shutting down my website, The Patchwork Heart, Co. at the end of the month. She has been a constant friend and wonderful creative outlet for me through many of my own growing years. Those years where you figure out a bit more about who you are and who you are not.

I feel as if I have come to a place of change. It is a curiosity for me. I often feel in my deep places a sense of unrest without the knowledge of its cure. But over time I see the pattern form and I keep ruminating on it until I am ready to move ahead. Carpe Diem. That day has come.

I want to thank you for your patronage and the years of support and friendship. I can still be found here on my blog and what I have left in product will be sold willy-nilly on Etsy. The final close date for the website will be the end of January. Happy New Year!

No comments: