Saturday, September 1, 2007

In the Beginning

I hope that this will be the beginning of something meaningful. A place to share my thoughts and experiences and a place to record and reflect about my intrests and hobbies. A journal of sorts.I want to keep a record of life through my eyes, a place that is uniquely me. I love the whole idea of making a scrapblook of my thoughts and dreams.

My prayer is that those who read this will find a companion on this journey that God has given us, someone with similar intrests and desires.I don't know what it is, but writing and journaling seems to give my inner voice an avenue of revelation and many ideas and thoughts seem to become ever so clear to me. I hope that this will be a place where that will happen, my own plot of land to cultivate and grow big things.

Life seems so full. Full of good things homeschooling, sharing, meals together, reading, knitting, gardening, playing. I sometimes don't take the time to be quiet and be "in my own head" to work through what God is saying to me when in prayer or contemplation of His Word, and my hearts desire is to get there consistantly! I want this to facilitate my way.

This is one of my life's verses:" ...being confident that He who has begun a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ." Phil.1:6

I can often rest in knowing that I'm incomplete and still being worked on, isn't that precious! I still can accomplish great things, there are possibilities to dream, I can grow more in this area? Yes, for I am the Lord's workmanship being refined into the image of Christ.

I have much to learn, but I will reach glory someday, by His Grace, Amen!

No comments: