Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Spring Sale




Spring is Bursting into Bloom with some great sales!





I have been a busy bee trying to get all things ready to burst forth alongside of spring and I am really excited to bring to all some New items available at my website The Patchwork Heat Co. I hope you will grab a cup of tea and come on over for a visit. But in case you are short on time here is a sneak peak at what is New for Spring.




Wouldn't it be lovely to give your Mom a special corsage for Mother's Day that would last for years to come? Well, you can! For the month of April in plenty of time for Mother's Day, all my Ribbon Rose Pins are 20% off!


Here is another great sale beautiful reproduction vintage needle cases for the special Mom that sews or quilts! Vintage needle cases will be on sale for the month of April at 10% off. Happy Spring! I hope you will come by for a visit leave a comment! Happy Spring Blessings!





2 comments:

Amy-Razz Pizazz Boutique said...

You have been blessed my dear, please see my blog!
hugs,
Amy

Cathy said...

I found your blog via Holly Doodle and I am so glad I did. It is lovely and a joy to see all of your newest creations.

Hugs,
Cathy