Sunday, April 6, 2008

What a Blessing


My friend Amy at Razz Pizazz Boutique just sent me this and I am really blessed by it. Thanks Amy. This is a wonderful opportunity to bless someone else too. I love being able to share the blessings and joy that God is bringing into my life. There are many wonderful women and connections that I have been making this year that the Lord is using to teach and encourage me! You girls are awesome! Your willingness to share information, encouragement, your faith and prayers with me have meant so much to me, you truly have lit up my life!

For those that are wondering, this is how the blessing candle is spread:
The idea…it’s a game of tag with a difference, rather than looking inwardly, we look outside ourselves and bless, praise and pray for 3 blog friends. By participating in this endeavour we not only make the recipient of the blessing feel valued and appreciated, but we are having some fun too. We’re going to see how far the bloggin’ blessings can travel around the world and how many people can be blessed! Recipients of a bloggin’ blessing may upload the above image to their sidebar if they choose to. If you receive a bloggin’ blessin’ please leave a comment on this thread here so that we can rejoice in just how many blessings have been sent around the world.
I will now pass this onto a few other ladies.

Laura of Layers of Color -You inspire me with your art, friendship, faith and generosity

Jill of Remembance Press-You have lifted me in prayer and have been my teacher, encouraging me in my writing and givng me a place to do that

Nancy of Homeschooling is Life-You are just a ray of sunshine and give your heart freely


Ali of Miss Ali's-I wouldn't have a website without your beautiful design work

Alice of Painted White-I love your style and sweet heart, thank you for our recent interview exchange that was fun!
Thanks girls my life is changed because you are in it! I hope you will stop by and visit with these wonderful ladies...if you do, you can't help but be blessed!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness Heather! I am sooo honored!!! Thank you for choosing me as one to give this special blessing to...makes my heart melt!

You too have been a wonderful blessing...thanks for spreading God's love through your encouragement, genuineness and kind heart!

girlgonethreadwild said...

Beautiful post! What an awsum God we have to orchestrate a project inthis way, bringing together 182 artists to build one doll... and he built the world ALONE. -jaw dropped- lol

You are so very amazing, your blog a real inspiration and I'm excited to have 'met' you this way. Thank you for your love & support of the Pink Artist Proj, you ever need a square made... you know where to find me. ;) love & blessings, Monica :)

Laura Kirste Campbell said...

Heather, you are a shining light in this world!...your friendship makes me glow!...thank you dearly
Creatively Yours, Laura