Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Tea Time Celebration Favors


Spring is a time to celebrate Easter, Mother's Day, and Spring Teas! It is a time when we start to linger longer outdoors in the evenings because it is still light out. It is also a time when it rains and winds blow in tumultuous clouds and spring storms. But I have the solution for the rainy, stormy, spring days.


Make some celebration favors. I used Layers of Color Flower Child stamp and dressed up this pre-punched purse from K&D Company. Add some glitter, antique buttons, paper lace and crocheted trim and voila! Cuteness!

2 comments:

Finding Grace, Going Mobile said...

Oh Heather,
These purses are so cute!!! And the tea table Annabelle prepared, wowee... I guess she takes after her mother. I hope this note finds you well. I haven't heard from Jill so I don't know if my story made it into Girlhood. Isn't God so gracious to us. He is always as good as his promise. We live in abundance, no matter where or the circumstances. I am blessed...
Have a beautiful blessed Sunday,
Theresa @ Cottage Violets

June said...

Hi Heather,
It looks like your tea will be a lovely event.
I'm really enjoying my first visit to your blog.
Smiles,
June