Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Did you say SALE? Yes my Once a Year Winter Attic Sale is Coming Soon!


Yippidee skippidee! Soon you can feast your eye on all kinds of bits and baubles, buttons and bundles. Oh how exciting!I am having my once a year Winter Attic Sale!

I have been a busy little bird re-feathering my studio nest! Phew... doesn't it feel oh, so good to start fresh and get everything in its place and a place for everything? I like nothing better!

So here are the sale specifics!
  • Starting Sat. Jan. 16th I will activate the sale on my website.
  • You can get there by clicking here or go to www.thepatchworkheart.com go to In My Attic
  • The sale will go until the end of the month so there is plenty of time, however most items are one-of-a-kind items and so once they are gone that's it!
I hope you will stop on over there will be:

  • button bags,
  • papers,
  • fabric swatches,
  • snippets of lace
  • and tea cups,
  • glassware,
  • original cards
  • antique cards,
  • small ATCs (artist trading cards done by me!) and all kinds of goodies, including my new Treasure Trinket Boxes.



Doesn't it sound fun already?
I hope you will stop by you just never know what wonderful treasure
you might find.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful shop! Do you sell the ribbon?