Friday, January 8, 2010

A New Year


A new year, a clean slate, a blank page. I am so grateful for this time of change. Just last night my sweet husband took me out to a fun, lounge-y, coffee shop so we could set some goals for 2010. I was trying to remember the last time we had made our list and neither of us could remember. Oh dear! How life gets in the way and often distracts us from what is truly important...so, 2010 is the year of the new list!

I am a list maker by nature. It really does help me stay focused and steer free from distraction.

Here are some things from our list:
  1. Be good stewards of what we already have.
  2. Don't over commit our time
  3. Prepare our children for the next season of life-big changes are on the horizon
  4. Stick to priorities
  5. Have more family fun

Personally:
  1. I want to start a regular routine of practicing and doing my art.
  2. I also want to streamline my time on the computer and be more affective in my day.
  3. I also will be giving more time to my online business and liquidating inventory.

This is good news to those who like a good garage sale! In fact I will be having a Winter Attic Sale starting next week so stay tuned! All kinds of bobbles, bits and bundles of treasure and at a good price -what a great way to start the new year!


1 comment:

Amy Sutter said...

yea I spend too much time on the computer and not enuff time creating :-) great confession for the new year! Just wanted to let you know I am having a giveaway on my blog and I have also added you to my fav blogs! Happy new year sweetie!
Amy