Saturday, September 1, 2007

Beta Testing my First Project


Okay, I'll admit it, I had to ask. What's a beta group? It is the offical term used when having something tested before it is made available to the public. And this past week I had my first offical beta group testing for a product I'm making.

It was exciting and very rewarding which I'm sure is not the ususal norm. I wanted to take this opportunity to publically acknowledge my testers because really without them I would not even be this far. You all are wonderful, THANK YOU! with lots of hugs and smiles!

My hat off to Michelle K. and daughter, thanks for your friendship and laughter, my life is filled with belly aching and smiles with you around, I wouldn't want it any other way; Leanna B. and Kristen(so glad to have met you, finally!), your loyalty and support... let's face it you are a wonderful mentor and friend; Carolyn H. I'm in awe of your gift to bring others into your circle thanks for your support of my dreams; Lisa and daughter I'm still in shock that you travelled far and wide to join your mom and me thanks; Jan M. and daughter, your inner beauty and fun spirit are wonderful to be around, I would have you on my team anyday; Tina R. and girls I'm so glad you made it I look forward to getting to know you better this summer!
As I write this I feel like I am writing my "thank you's" on my latest CD credits ;o) but really I'm so blessed to be in relationship with you all, thanks again.

Your comments were excellent and well thought out and will contribute to the final product. I will be tweaking and making a few changes this next week. Then the rest of you, who may be wondering what the chatter is all about, check back in about a week and I will have it listed as the newest thing on the website!

Hope you enjoy the pictures of my first ever beta group!

1 comment:

Ann Voskamp @Holy Experience said...

The prayer locket is *beautiful*....

God bless you...