Saturday, September 1, 2007

Starting Something New

I love starting something new! For some of you that just sounds horrible. You like the comfy old slippers and your best faded jeans, setting off into uncharted territory sounds just a little too daunting. I admit many things get better with age... but I love the change of a new adventure. The process of learning something new is exciting to me, I realize I may be in the minority here that's okay by me. What is my "something new" you ask?

My "something new" is my website thepatchworkheart.com Just this winter I was inspired by the Lord and a new friend, Jill Novak, of remembrancepress.com, to change directions and I have been dreaming and scheming ever since.

I have come up with new product lines, The Patchwork Heart, Co. Sewing Series For Girls Of All Ages, have a look on the website. I will be adding to them, the next project is due out in the Fall in time for Christmas shopping and I know you will love it! I have also started writing for Jill's publication, The Girlhood Home Companion and designing project kits for her readership as well. Visit Jill's webstie and tell her I sent you, she will be thrilled!

I never thought it would be so exciting to know that I am able to expand my little, 10 year, attic, business in these ways. Now, I am able to potentially reach the rest of the world. I have seen this happen with my husbands business thecamerahunter.com and that was wonderful for him! Suffice to say, I'm thrilled to be entering the world of cybersapce and I look forward to connecting with people in a whole new way.

If you are reading this you have obviously found me and my site and I would love it if you would sign my guest book. I don't have any intentions of giving your info. away, it will be used respectfully to stay connected to you. Of course, if that is not what you want, then, you don't have to sign my book. The guest book is just one way for immediate feedback about what I am doing.

I covet your prayers and your friendship as I set off on a my "something new" adventure and I hope that you will join me!

No comments: