Sunday, November 23, 2008

What is new for Christmas at The Patchwork Heart,Co.

Christmas is coming the goose is getting fat,
please put a penny in the old man's hat.
If you haven't got a penny a half penny will do,
if you haven't got a half penny, then God Bless you!

When I was a girl and we started pulling out Thanksgiving and Christmas decorations I remember singing this little childhood rhyme. I can remember such excitement filled the air. There was something special about the holidays! I don't know exactly where this little jingle comes from I imagine it to be Old English...anyway, I feel the holidays coming don't you?

The smell of wood burning in the hearth, the changing of leaves and the temperature, pulling out warm sweaters, mittens, scarves, hats and cozy slippers. Soon we will be preparing for our Thanksgiving Feast and start ramping up our efforts to get Christmas gifts done. In a effort to practice what I preach I have come up with some wonderful crafting projects for the holidays this year, so you and your favorite girl can get to crafting special gifts too! I am so excited I am bursting at the seams!

These are available now at The Patchwork Heart, Co. Grab a cup of hot Harvest Time Cider and come sit for a visit. I look forward to hearing from you.

Here is a peak.... Gingerberry Apron Pattern for Girls,

Molasses Pup Plushie Kit
Also available, Ginger and Lil' Spice Dolly Apron Kit and Lil' Spice Pin Kit. You can find these and more wonderful gifts for Christmas under Seasonal Fun on my website:

4 comments:

Finding Grace, Going Mobile said...

Heather,
I am so excited that your work was published in Somerset. And congratulations on the Girlhood seminars. I hope all went blessedly well with that. There is another Gabby's Bunny Tails up for Thanksgiving and Annabelle is in the story. I hope you enjoy it. I am blessed all over again everytime I see your site or your blog. You have so many God given gifts, and you use them so well.
God Bless You Little Sister in Christ,
Theresa @ Cottage Violets

melody said...

that apron is so beautiful ~ wow!
love your work

Laura Kirste Campbell said...

What a delicious and clever idea, Heather! Precious and beautiful indeed!

Laura Kirste Campbell said...

Wishing you merry Christmas preparations, my friend! Gingerbread hugs!